ARK’s Grabber XT Oral Motor Chew – Extra Tough Sensory Chewy Tool
- This chew tool is extra tough, recommended for mild to moderate chewing. It’s firm and durable, but still chewy and resilient.
- Popularly used by therapists to practice biting, chewing, and oral motor skills.
- It can also be used a safe alternative to chewing on hands, shirts, pencils, etc.
- The Grabber features a built-in handle for an easy grasp with a long extension that reaches the back molars
- Made in South Carolina, USA by ARK Therapeutic
ARK’s Grabber XT is an “Xtra Tough” version of the standard purple Grabber. It’s firmer, but still chewy, recommended for moderate chewing. Use this oral motor chew tool to exercise the lips, tongue, cheeks, and especially the jaw, allowing the mouth to learn and grow strong through oral exploration. It can also be used as a safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew. Use it as an alternative to chewing on hands, fingers, shirt collars, etc.
Designed and made in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade. FDA compliant. NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
CAUTION: This product is NOT a toy – use should be supervised at all times. Although these chew tools are sturdy, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool for avid chewing, see ARK’s Y-Chew XXT.